Okay, basically typical stock rules here.
0. Thank you for all the favorites and for using my work! Naturally that is what makes it worth having a stock account.
1. Credit me at this account if you use any of my stock in your deviations.
2. Post a comment in the piece(s) you used with a link to the deviation so I'll know and can look.
3. Prints are probably okay, just ask first.
4. You may use the stock in images outside of deviantART only if you credit this account and notify me. Please don't repost the existing images or only modify them slightly. Please ask me first if you're using them for more than just art, such as entering a contest or integrating them into your website design or something.
5. No commercial use.
6. If the description of an individual image contains more strict rules, those override the rules here. When in doubt, ask.
7. I didn't think this was a problem until recently, but no recolors. Please put more work into the image than that.
If you're not sure, ask.
My regular account:
Note: I don't log into my stock account very often, so if something is "urgent" or you've been waiting a while for a response, you can send me a note or whatever at my regular account, and I'll try to respond quickly.
Thanks for looking, and I hope you find something you can use!